Our mission: To develop new therapies for type 1 and type 2 diabetes
Fairbanks Pharmaceuticals is developing transformative diabetes therapies that address the underlying cause of diabetes: loss of insulin from beta cells.
Learn about Fairbanks Pharmaceuticals
- (May 2017) Fairbanks presented its approach at the MassCONNECT Final Showcase to widespread pharma and private investor interest…Read more
- (March 2017) Fairbanks was selected to present at the Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center Early-Stage Life Center’s Technology Conference...Read more
- (February 2017) Fairbanks presented its introductory pitch to potential mentors at MassBio’s MassCONNECT 2017 kick-off meeting. MassCONNECT matches entrepreneurs and founders with seasoned life sciences professionals to catalyze and commercialize innovation…Read more
- (January 2017) Fairbanks has successfully met all SBIR Phase I milestones and has submitted a Phase II application to focus on in vivo therapeutic benefits.
- (December 2016) Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals (BI) selected Fairbanks to compete for their Boston Innovation Prize…Read more
- (December 2016) Fairbanks Pharmaceuticals awarded a pilot grant from the UMass Office of the President’s Science and Technology Fund… Read more
- (Sept 2016) Fairbanks Pharmaceuticals selected as a semi-finalist in the Diabetes Innovation Challenge… Read more
- Read about the science behind our work.
- Background on CEO/CSO Alan Schneyer here and here.
- Sign up at to the right to receive email updates with our latest news.